Become a ProStart Educator
ProStart® educators help build the future leaders of the foodservice and hospitality industry.
How ProStart Works
- Over the course of the Level 1 & 2 program, students will immerse themselves in the curriculum and mentored work experience. Students who complete the full program are eligible to earn the ProStart National Certificate of Achievement, which is tied to articulation and scholarship opportunities.
- In addition to helping students jumpstart industry careers, ProStart is also an entry-way to further education, with many college culinary, restaurant and hospitality programs equating ProStart to introductory courses.
How ProStart Helps Educators
- With a combination of industry-driven curriculum, exciting competitions and connections with your local restaurant community, ProStart helps you provide a platform for students to discover new interests and talents.
- Through the Colorado Restaurant Foundation, Colorado Restaurant Association, and the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation partners, ProStart will connect you to fellow career and technical educators within your state, and across the country.
- You'll discover a network of educators and industry representatives committed to providing you with the support and resources you need to develop the next generation of industry leaders.
- As a ProStart educator, you'll have access to tools and opportunities that go above and beyond the curriculum materials available with Foundations of Restaurant Management & Culinary Arts. From lab rubrics to mentoring tools, ProStart provides the resources to help you do more in less time.
As an educator, you have access to trusted resources and opportunities to further your restaurant and foodservice industry knowledge.
For more information on Professional Development opportunities, click here
Foundations of Restaurant Management & Culinary Arts has the content and tools you need to help prepare students for fulfilling careers.
For more information on preparing for a career in culinary arts, click here
How to Sign up
Contact the Colorado Restaurant Foundation to discuss adding ProStart to your school.
President email@example.com(303) 830-2972