Expore the Great Tastes of Colorado!
Founded in 1933, the Colorado Restaurant Association (CRA) is the leading trade organization for the state's dynamic foodservice industry. The CRA represents, educates and promotes an industry comprised of more than 10,800 eating and drinking establishments that provide Colorado with:
- More than 270,000 jobs – 12% of employment in the state
- $10.9 billion in annual sales
- 10,961 eating and drinking locations in Colorado
- More than 75% of Colorado's restaurants are independently owned and operated
The CRA has approximately 3,500 restaurant members and over 300 vendor members that provide products and services to the foodservice industry. The CRA offers independently-owned restaurant members a dual membership with the National Restaurant Association (NRA).
A 60+person Board of Directors governs the CRA, a nine-person Executive Committee directs policy and a paid staff of 19 manages the association's day-to-day operations. The CRA has eight chapters statewide including three student chapters.
Review our 2015 Annual Report
Colorado Restaurant Association
430 E 7th Ave
Denver, CO 80203
(303) 830-2972 (phone)
(800) 522-2972 (toll free)
(303) 830-2973 (fax)email@example.com